Densimeter - Densi Alcomat
Densimeter fully automatic instrument to determine Alcoholic Strength by Volume (ASV) on the distillate in 5 seconds.
The readout of the Alcoholic Strength by Volume is shown on a large graphic led screen simultaneously with the readout of temperature, density at 20°C and other parameters.
- Alcoholic strenght by volume (ASV)
- Reading range: 0,13÷99,98% vol
- Readability: 0,01% vol
- Readability and reading repeatability: ±0,03% vol (beetween 15 and 25°C)
- Measurament range for the relative density: 0,5÷2,25 (d20/20)
- Readability and reading repeatability: 0,00005; ± 0,00005
- Total Dry Extract
- Range of values: 0,0÷505,8 g/l of sucrose
- Readability and reading repeatability: ±0,3 g/l
- Musts evaluation(d20/20)
- Relative density: (d20/20) range 1,04÷1,16
- Type: Thermo probe in platinum Pt 100 1/3 DIN
- Readability: 0,05°C
- Reading repeatability: ±0,05°C (in the range 10÷30°C)
- Readability: 0,1°C
Others also viewed
Electronic hydrostatic balance - Super Alcomat
Fully automatic instrument to determine Alcoholic Strength by Volume(ASV), total dry extract and musts evaluation. The ASV...
Digital Distilling Unit - Super Dee
In compliance with the official methods for the determination of the alcoholic strength by volume in wines, musts...
Hydrostatic Balance MIA 2020 - Densimeter
Fully automatic densimeter for determination of Alcoholic Strength by Volume (ASV) on the distillate. The readout of the...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.