Hydrostatic Balance MIA 2020 - Densimeter
Fully automatic densimeter for determination of Alcoholic Strength by Volume (ASV) on the distillate.
The readout of the Alcoholic Strength by Volume is shown on a large graphic led screen simultaneously with the readout of temperature, density at 20°C and other parameters.
Alcoholic strength by volume (ASV)
- Reading range: 0,050÷99,980% vol
- Readability: 0,005% vol
- Repeatability: ±0,01% vol (between 15° and 25°C)
- Relative density range: 0,5÷2,25 (d20/20)
- Readability: 0,00001
- Repeatability: ± 0,00002
- Type: Thermo probe in platinum Pt 100 1/3 DIN
- Readability: 0,05°C
- Repeatability: ±0,05°C (in the range 10÷30°C)
- Power tension: 100/240 Vac 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 10VA Operating temperature: 10÷30°C (suggested 15÷25°C)
- Dimensions: 210x370x380 mm (LxDxH)
- Net weight: 8,5Kg
- Data output: RS232 I/O
- Response time : 6 s
- Autocalibration with internal mass: Yes
- Languages: Italian, English
A special care is devoted to the construction and calibration of the floaters. They are all interchangeable in mass and volume to simplify their use; for example, it is possible to use two different floaters to determine the relative density of a must or a wine; so that sample pollution is avoided. In order to achieve what mentioned before, the suspension wire realized with a non-magnetic and stainless material, with a diameter less or equal to 0.20 mm. and the superficial treatment of the floater’s glass were object of thorough studies to nullify the problems caused by the surface tension, by the wire’s own volume, and by the electrostatic charges.
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.