Eco-Blow water removal system
Water Removal System for Craft Breweries, Wineries and other Low Volume production facilities.
The SolvAir offers small facilities an ECONOMIC solution whilst maintaining ENERGY EFFICIENCY. Compact and easy to install onto existing packaging lines, the ECO-BLOW is designed for bottle and can drying applications and is ideally suited to typical beer bottle sizes of 330ml and 500ml as well as standard wine bottles and beverage cans.
With the ECO-BLOW system SolvAir Linear Air Blades are installed onto your existing conveyor. The blades provide a powerful drying zone for the bottles to pass through where the airstream shears water droplets from the surface of the bottle. Our high-speed centrifugal blower provides the airflow for the system.
The standard package includes:
- Twin Air Blades / 304 Stainless Steel / 500mm & 600mm Long Options / 76mm dia.
- Air Blade adjustable mounting kits / Stainless steel
- High-Speed Energy Efficient Blower 4kW / 400v -3pH / IP54
- Air Divider & Flexible tubes to connect blower to Air Blades
- Integrated Frequency Inverter IP65 / Simple control of system performance
- Disk Silencer reduces Blower noise levels to below 80dbA
The Eco-Blow system counters these typical production issues:
- Poor Label application
- Bottle staining, poor shelf appearance
- Crown cap issues, corrosion & contamination
- Water migration onto other machine components downstream
- Cardboard carton failure