Electronic hydrostatic balance - Super Alcomat
Fully automatic instrument to determine Alcoholic Strength by Volume(ASV), total dry extract and musts evaluation. The ASV volume from 0,13% until 99,98% ASV together with the temperature and the density are shown on a large LCD display. The automatic calibration is done by the internal mass. The suggested optimal operating temperature is between 15°C and 25°C. A printer can be connected due to the RS232 data output.
The readout of the Alcoholic Strength by Volume is shown on a large graphic led screen simultaneously with the readout of temperature, density at 20°C and other parameters.
Sample holder cylinder with loading funnel and overflow, automated cylinder discharge device and motorized floater movement.
220 V AC -15% / +10%
10°C - 30°C ( suggested 10°C - 25°C)
210 x 370 x 380mm (L x D x H)
- Power pack
- 2 hydroreppelent floaters
- Container for exhaust liquids
- Certified hydroalcoholic solution
- Autocalibration with internal mass
- Alcoholic strenght by volume (ASV)
- Reading range 0,13÷99,98% vol
- Readability 0,01% vol
- Readability and reading repeatability ±0,03% vol (beetween 15 and 25°C)
- Measurament range relative density 0 5÷2,25 (d20/20)
- Readability and reading repeatability 0,00005 ± 0,00005
- Total Dry Extract
- Range of values: 0,0÷505,8 g/l of sucrose
- Readability and reading repeatability ±0,3 g/
- Musts evaluation (d20/20)
- Relative density (d20/20) range 1,04÷1,16
- Type Thermo probe in platinum Pt 100 1/3 DIN
- Readability 0,05°C
- Reading repeatability ±0,05°C (in the range 10÷30°C)
- Readability 0,1°C
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.