Performance centrifugal blowers
Paxton Centrifugal Blowers offer highly efficient solutions for drying, blow off, air rinsing, process air and vacuum applications, replacing compressed air blow off, as well as other, less efficient blowers such as squirrel cage or regenerative blowers. When coupled with a properly designed air delivery device, centrifugal air blowers provide superior blow off, drying or air rinsing, to improve product quality, while reducing energy usage by 50 – 80%. Because of these energy savings, the return on investment (ROI) for a Paxton centrifugal blower is often times about one year. Available in sizes from 3 hp up to 20 hp, Paxton offers three series of belt-driven centrifugal blowers.
- Highly efficient blowers with state of the art impeller design and improved belt design with less friction
- Longer service life, with the centrifugal air blower design using minimum belt tension for all pulley ratios
- Low maintenance due to long lasting belts, unique belt tensioning systems, and patented filter design
- Quiet operation: advanced engineering and precision manufacturing reduce the vibration & noise of our centrifugal blowers
- Best in class 3 year warranty for all Paxton Blowers.
Paxton Products custom-engineers Air Systems for all types of applications, first designing the air delivery device needed based on product size and shape, line speeds and configurations, and other factors. Next, the centrifugal blower is sized based on the air volume and pressure needed for the application, resulting in maximum efficiency and performance. In fact, Paxton offers a full performance guarantee for many applications.
The SolvAir offers small facilities an ECONOMIC solution whilst maintaining ENERGY EFFICIENCY. Compact and easy to install onto existing packaging lines, the ECO-BLOW is designed for bottle and can drying applications and is ideally suited to typical beer bottle sizes of 330ml and 500ml as well as standard wine bottles and beverage cans.
With the ECO-BLOW system SolvAir Linear Air Blades are installed onto your existing conveyor. The blades provide a powerful drying zone for the bottles to pass through where the airstream shears water droplets from the surface of the bottle. Our high-speed centrifugal blower provides the airflow for the system.
Blower enclosures protect the blower from water, dirt and other environmental factors, and during wash down processes; while reducing noise level significantly. Blower installation is simplified, and maintenance facilitated by easy access doors on two sides.
- Protects in harsh, corrosive and wet environments
- Significant sound abatement
- Simplifies blower installation
- Easy to maintain
- Maintains lower blower temperature for optimum performance
Every Paxton Centrifugal Blower is constructed with the utmost attention to detail using the highest quality parts, held to strict tolerances. Each rotating component and sub assembly is precision balanced before, during and after assembly. The entire unit is then subjected to a rigorous testing phase for vibration, noise and overall performance. No blower leaves the factory without meeting our high standards, to ensure we are delivering the finest centrifugal blower available.