On a moving web
It may be necessary to remove particals from a moving web for the following reasons:
- Remove particles that can damage material during winding or stacking
- Remove particles prior to printing, coating or laminating
- Remove particles for quality assurance for food or medical grade products
- Remove particles after cutting , punching or slittin
We provide a range of products for surface cleaning. Selection of the most suited systems depends on a number of factors:
- Width of the material
- Speed of the material
- Is contact by brushes allowed
- Level of cleanliness desired
- Quantity of particles
- Web tension
- Space restrictions in the machine
Products used in this application
The CleanION DD webcleaner is fitted with two MEB anti-static bars to neutralize static electricity before and after...
The cleaning hood "IONClean HU" is equipped with 2 ionizing bars, type SS 1/2" or MAXION. It is...
IonClean HU XS
The compact design of the IONCLEAN HU XS L (only 75 mm deep) and its various working widths...
IonClean RB 080
The process relies on a brush rotating against the travel direction of the product to be cleaned and...
Typhoon with EP-SH-N anti-static bar
The airknife is constructed of extruded aluminium with incorporated mounting grooves. This design provides a precise air volume...