Automotive & Aerospace
For drying metal or plastics parts after rinsing or even removing coolant emulsion and swarf during a machining process. Our systems are employed on individual components through to assembled vehicles.
Diverse Benefits for the Automotive and Aerospace Industry
Air Knife Systems provide a wide diversity of benefits for manufacturing processes throughout the Automotive and Aerospace industry sectors. A powerful tool with an extensive range of industrial applications.
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free air
- Speed, efficiency and reliable performance
- No water spots or related problems
- Moisture and corrosion prevention
- Adaptable to various line speeds or conveyor type
- Hardened and durable stainless steel air knives & nozzle manifolds.
- Space-efficient, easy to install, low maintenance
- Full car and truck body drying
- Pre-treatment for paint finishing
- Engine components (i.e. process drying of Camshafts, Engine Blocks, Clutch Plates)
- Automotive trim (i.e. removal of static from Plastic Bumpers, Fascia, Wheels, Windscreens & Mirrors)
- Rubber and plastic extrusions (i.e. drying of rubber tire extrusion, plastic trim)