Adhesion and Release testing machine
The most versatile peel tester on the market, the Adhesion/Release testing machine with digital display is designed to perform PSTC, ASTM, TLMI, FINAT,... This equipment also follows AFERA 4001 adhesion and release testing procedures.
- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Digital speed control
- Selectable speed range from 1 to 1200 ipm (3-3048 cpm)
- Test angle is selectable between 90° and 180°
- One load cell is included with the machine (2, 5, 10, or 25 pound capacities available)
- Capable of pulling up to 25 lb (12 kg) (dependent on selected lower speeds)
- Accurate to +/-0.1% of load cell range
- Test samples as short as 1/2” to as long as 12” (12-305 mm)
- Operating temperature range: 32°-150° F (0°-70° C)
- Capable of stand-alone operation with integrated touch screen display
- Data can be downloaded to EZ Data software for complete data management
- 5.7 inch touch screen display
- Standard input voltage – 120 VAC (60 Hz)
- Height: 24” (61 cm)
- Width: 36” (91 cm)
- Depth: 13” (33 cm)
- Weight: 92 lbs (42 kg)
More info? Quotation?
Others also viewed
Rolling Ball Tack Tester
Fast and economical, the Rolling Ball Tack tester provides an easy method of testing the tack of an...
High Speed release
Production speed testing of PSA release liners is simple with the durable, easy-to-use High Speed Release Tester from...
High speed unwind
Accurately measure the unwind force of a roll of tape with the ChemInstruments High Speed Unwind Machine. The...