High Speed release
Production speed testing of PSA release liners is simple with the durable, easy-to-use High Speed Release Tester from ChemInstruments. Together with the included EZ Data system software, the release tester determines profiles of release liners in a matter of minutes. Whether trying to determine high-speed application characteristics or converting properties, this valuable adhesive testing tool will provide insight into the performance properties of release liners. This machine was designed specifically to comply with the procedures set forth in FINAT test method FTM 4.
- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Digital speed control with encoder feedback
- 2 modes of operation being constant speed and ramp speed
- Selectable speed range from 30 to 1000 fpm (10 - 300 mpm) in constant speed mode
- Ramp speeds at 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5m/sec
- Designed to utilize the sample size indicated in the FINAT FTM 4 test method
- Capable of testing liner from adhesive or adhesive from liner
- 5 pound load cell is included with the machine (2 and 10 pound load cells are optional)
- Accurate to ± 0.1% of load cell range
- Capable of pulling up to 5 pounds (2.2 Kg)
- Operating temperature range 32° - 150° F (0° - 70° C)
- Capable of stand-alone operation with integrated touch display
- Data can be downloaded to EZ Data software for complete data management
- 5.7 inch touch screen display
- Universal input voltage from 85-265 VAC(50/60Hz)
- Height: 14" (35 cm)
- Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Depth: 11" (28 cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11 Kg)
Others also viewed
High speed unwind
Accurately measure the unwind force of a roll of tape with the ChemInstruments High Speed Unwind Machine. The...
Adhesion and Release testing machine
The most versatile peel tester on the market, the Adhesion/Release testing machine with digital display is designed to...
Rolling Ball Tack Tester
Fast and economical, the Rolling Ball Tack tester provides an easy method of testing the tack of an...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.