Rolling Ball Tack Tester
Fast and economical, the Rolling Ball Tack tester provides an easy method of testing the tack of an adhesive. It quantifies the ability of an adhesive to quickly adhere to another surface.
The Rolling Ball Tack tester meets the standards set by the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council (PSTC-6) and ASTM (ASTM D3121) for tack testing a pressure sensitive adhesive.
6,5cm x 23cm x 6,5cm
- Various size balls available
- Various material balls available
- Solid aluminum construction, made to withstand many years of laboratory use
- CNC machined inclined trough, engineered for a smooth and accurate test
- Extra care taken in the design to minimize a "bounce" at the ball-to-tape interface
- Simple loading
Others also viewed
Polyken Probe Tack
The Polyken™ Probe Tack makes it easy to measure the tack of pressure sensitive adhesives. A precision ground...
Loop Tack Fixture
The loop tack test measures the tack (instant grip) of an adhesive. The capability to rapidly and reliably...
Adhesion and Release testing machine
The most versatile peel tester on the market, the Adhesion/Release testing machine with digital display is designed to...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.