High speed unwind
Accurately measure the unwind force of a roll of tape with the ChemInstruments High Speed Unwind Machine. The High Speed Unwind Machine meets the standards specified in ASTM D 1000 and AFERA 4008 for unwind force at a fast rate of removal. It will also test the unwind force of pressure sensitive tapes according to Test Methods PSTC-8 and PSTC-13.
- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Digital speed control ensures a constant speed regardless of wind-up roll diameter
- Selectable speed range from 10 to 400 fpm (3 - 120 mpm)
- Accepts rolls up to 3" wide (75mm) x 12" OD (300mm) on standard 3" cores (75mm)
- Length counter incorporated into controller to record in either feet or meters
- 25 pound load cell is included with the machine
- Capable of pulling up to 10 pounds (4.5 Kg)
- Accurate to ± 0.1% of load cell range
- Operating temperature range 32° - 150° F (0° - 70° C)
- Capable of stand-alone operation with integrated touch screen display
- Data can be downloaded to EZ Data software for complete data management
- 5.7 inch touch screen display
- Universal Input Voltage from 85-265 VAC (50/60Hz)
- Height: 15" (38 cm)
- Width: 25" (63 cm)
- Depth: 18" (45 cm)
- Weight: 59 lbs (26 Kg)
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.