Taber® Rotary Abraser - Model 1700/1750
“Taber Test” delivers reliable data in minutes. Used to evaluate a material’s resistance to wear, a flat specimen is mounted to a turntable platform that rotates on a vertical axis. As the turntable rotates, contact of the specimen against the sliding rotation of two abrading wheels cause wear while a vacuum system removes loose wear debris during the test. The resulting abrasion marks form a pattern of crossed arcs in a circular band that cover an area approximately 30 cm².
- LCD operator touch screen
- Quick release wheel mounting hub
- Critical components easy to replace
- Compact abraser arm assemblies
- Redesigned support frame and housing
- Direct flow vacuum nozzle with precision height adjustment
- Screw-in vacuum nozzle tips for 8mm and 11mm
- Selectable display options (including language)
- Store test profiles
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.