Taber® Rotary Abraser - Model 1700/1750
“Taber Test” delivers reliable data in minutes. Used to evaluate a material’s resistance to wear, a flat specimen is mounted to a turntable platform that rotates on a vertical axis. As the turntable rotates, contact of the specimen against the sliding rotation of two abrading wheels cause wear while a vacuum system removes loose wear debris during the test. The resulting abrasion marks form a pattern of crossed arcs in a circular band that cover an area approximately 30 cm².
- LCD operator touch screen
- Quick release wheel mounting hub
- Critical components easy to replace
- Compact abraser arm assemblies
- Redesigned support frame and housing
- Direct flow vacuum nozzle with precision height adjustment
- Screw-in vacuum nozzle tips for 8mm and 11mm
- Selectable display options (including language)
- Store test profiles
More info? Quotation?
Others also viewed
Taber Rotary Abraser 5135 & 5155
The Taber Abraser (Abrader) is used to conduct accelerated abrasion and wear resistance tests on flat specimens. Samples...
Taber Linear abraser 5750
The TABER Linear Abraser (Abrader) - Model 5750 has been engineered to test either contoured or flat surfaces...
Taber abrading wheels
Used with the Taber Rotary Platform Abraser, two abrasive wheels create the circular wear path recognized as a...