- Dimensions: Height: 18" (46 cm) Width: 13" (33 cm) Depth: 16" (41 cm) Weight: 25 lbs (12 Kg)
- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Digital speed and distance control
- Automated test sequence
- Easy sample setup using a removable grip makes testing quick and consistent
- Capable of performing 5 inch or 7 inch loop tests
- Test Methods – D6195, FTM9, or custom test methods with either 5 or 7 inch loops
- Selectable speed range from 6 to 30 ipm (150 - 762 mm/min) for custom test methods. Increment value is 1 ipm or 1 mm/min.
- Selectable dwell time from 0 to 30 seconds (in increments of 1 second) for all other test methods
- 10 pound load cell is included with the machine (2 and 5 pound load cells are optional)
- Designed to use 1x3 or 1x6 inch panels up to .25 inch thick
- Accurate to ± 0.1% of load cell range
- Operating temperature range 32° - 150° F (0° - 70° C)
- Capable of stand-alone operation with integrated touch display
- Data can be downloaded to EZ Data software for complete data management
- 5.7 inch touch screen display
- Universal input voltage from 85-265 VAC(50/60Hz)
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.