Polyken Probe Tack
The Polyken™ Probe Tack makes it easy to measure the tack of pressure sensitive adhesives. A precision ground 5.0 mm diameter flat probe contacts the adhesive, reverses direction and pulls away from the adhesive. The maximum force required to break the adhesive bond is recorded and displayed. The Polyken Probe Tack adhesive testing machine meets the standards set forth in ASTM D2979. Machine speed is 24 ipm (61 cpm), probe diameter of 5 mm and an annular ring weight that applies 9.79 +/-0.10 kPa of force. An automatic test cycle produces a 1 second dwell time from the beginning of contact to the end of contact.
Property: Adhesion & Tack
40 x 30 x 38cm (H x W x D)
- Rugged construction
- Single speed motion utilizes a cam design for consistent and repeatable testing
- Easy sample setup makes testing quick and consistent
- 5 pound load cell is included with the machine
- Capable of stand-alone operation
- Data can be downloaded to the EZ-lab software
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.