Laboratory Disc Refiner
Similar disc refiner to the refiners used in production. Ideal equipment to obtain the real behaviour of the pulp used in paper fabrication. Circular refining discs of different forms and hight of the tooth. We can adjust the distance of the discs and this will allow us to work with very high pulp volumes.
- Disc refiner for pulp in MP process conditions.
- Consistency of the pulp between: 2-8%.
- Ø disc: 200mm - 8inches.
- Speed: 3.600 r.p.m.
- 45L Stainless steel tank (other volumes on request).
- Stainless steel disc chamber and holders.
- 3 disc refining kits (to determine in the order).
- Electrical box, start and stop amperimeter and timer.
- 0.01mm disc gap regulation.
- Nodular steel base and body refiner.
- Recirculation system of the pulp.
- Easy to clean.
- Direct water connection to the disc for filling and cleaning.
- CE mark.
Others also viewed
Rycolab Laboratory pulper RL-PP-C
The units consists of a pulping container with a rotor at the bottom driven by a v-belt in...
Laboratory sheet dryer Rapid Kothen
The TD-RK is a laboratory sheet dryer designed to be used along with any Rapid Köthen type...
Valley Laboratory Beater
For beating pulp under standardized conditions for laboratory purposes
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.