Rycolab Laboratory pulper RL-PP-C
The units consists of a pulping container with a rotor at the bottom driven by a v-belt in the lower part of the unit. The electric motor has an adjustable frequency converter to regulate the rotational speed. There is a ball valve at the bottom to drain the pulp.
The pulp is torn by hand and soaked with water, then the pulper is activated to mix the pulp to a homogenous suspension.
- Stainless steel container with 8l (optionally with 20 or 45 l available). Large ball valve at the bottom to drain the pulp
- Electricity : 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight and dimensions (WxLxH): 750 x 300 x 450mm
- Weight: 35kg
- Rapid defiberization of virgin and secondary fibers.
- Pulped between 30 and 1,400 grams of dry matter.
- Useful volume of the container 7/14/30 liters (depending on model).
- Consistency range between 2 and 7%.
- Variable turbine speed from 100 to 1400 r.p.m.
- Programmable automatic stop timer (option).
- Acrylic lid to avoid splashing.
- CE Marking
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.