FORMAX 1800H Laboratory Pulper
A high consistency pulper designed to separate secondary fiber from contaminate bodies without excessive size reduction of the contaminates. Essential in de-inking and cleaning studies.
- All wetted parts are stainless steel, rugged tubular stainless steel base
- Tank volume 10½ gal (40 liter)
- Capacity - 1800 gram at 7% consistency
- Consistency range: 3-15%
- Convenient rim mounted dilution/washout shower
- 1" pillow block shaft bearings & packing gland mounted 3/8" thick bracket
- Gear belt pulley drive system
- 2" Stainless steel quick open dump valve
- Motor - 3hp 230/460V, 50/60Hz, 3 Phase TEFC
- Dimensions - 20"(51cm)w x 40"(102cm)l x 26"(66cm)h
- Weight - 150 lbs (68 kg)
- External heating jacket with digital control
- Variable speed motor control
- Complete 316 stainless steel construction
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.