FORMAX Maelstrom Laboratory Pulper
A clean, compact utilitarian design that adds professionalism to your laboratory. Efficient, portable, trouble free and inexpensive. This unit is considered an indispensable research and production control tool in the well equipped laboratory. Useful for evaluating secondary fiber and predicting production pulping results.
- Rapid, thorough defibering of virgin and secondary fibers with a range of 30 to 350 AD grams
- Widely accepted in the paper industry for over 15 years
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- Clear polycarbonate lid
- Tank volume 2 gal. (8 liters)
- Operating consistency range of 2% to 7%
- Motor is ½ HP, 120V, 60Hz with V belt drive
- 1 ½" Stainless steel dump valve
- Dimensions - 11"(28cm)w x 25"(64cm)l x 17"(43cm)h
- Lightweight - 50 lbs (23kg)
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.