Thunderion IQ 2.0 ionisation bar
The ThunderION is a revolutionary development in both design and functionality. It offers long distance static elimination even up to one meter. The robust design of the reinforced extruded profile allows the use in industrial environment up to even 5 m length. The T-ridge on the backside of the ThunderION enables the user to position the Simco-Ion universal mounting brackets as desired, allowing optimal mounting flexibility. The disc shaped emitters differ from the conventional emitters. They produce a high and balanced ion output. The emitters are shockless when accidently touched. A flexible and replaceable structure prevents damage to the emitters when hit by foreign objects. The ThunderION has an integrated high voltage power supply and requires only a low voltage input of 24V DC. The new concept for long range static neutralisation is achieved with a combination of pulsed DC and a low frequency. LED's on four sides visualise bar ON or bar ALARM.
The totally new designed housing makes it very easy to clean the ThunderION. End brackets, middle support brackets, side plates and emitters can be easily removed to gain access to the whole surface for fast and accurate cleaning.
With certain production processes its necessary to neutralise static electricity at a very long distance, for example winding and rewinding of webs where the diameter of the re-windingsection changes continuously. With the ThunderION a new technique is being used were long range neutralisation is possible without air support as transport medium for the ions.
- 24V DC input voltage
- Long range neutralisation of static charges up to 1000 mm
- Shockless touchable emitters
- Flexible, replaceable emitter holders
- Removable support brackets
- Removable end brackets
- Removable side plates
- Visual indications with multicolour LED’s on 4 sides
- Universal mounting brackets
- Patented technology
- Shockless emitters
- IQ version available with f.e. clean bar indication
- Working distance: 300 - 1000 mm
- Housing material: Plastic
- Emitter pins: Special alloy
- Cable: Low voltage cable
- Weight Base: 0,8 kg + 2,4 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- U Primary: 24 V DC, <2 A
- Protection classification: IP65
- Suitable power unit: Integrated, 24V DC voltage input
- Indication: High bright LED green/orange/red
- Green continuous In operating
- Green flashing Standby
- Red continuous Overload
- Red flashing HV OK overload
- I/O Signals:
- Remote on/off; 10-30 V DC
- High Voltage: OK; Supply voltage - 1V. Max. 50 mA
- Desktop power supply (100-240 V / 24 V)
- Din rail power supply (100-240 V / 24 V)
- IQ version
Others also viewed
Extension IQ Easy
The IQ Easy platform with at least one Manager IQ Easy can be extended with the Extension IQ...
Manager IQ Easy
Manager IQ Easy Introducing a new level of static control; the heart of the new IQ Easy platform...
Performax IQ Easy
High performance combined with optimal control. This is the new standard for antistatic bars. In combination with the...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.