Performax IQ Easy
High performance combined with optimal control. This is the new standard for antistatic bars. In combination with the Manager IQ Easy the Performax IQ Easy anti-static bar will ensure a very high efficiency of static neutralisation.
Through the Manager IQ Easy it can be set up as a pro-active static neutraliser using the patented Up-stream static charge evaluation technique. Adding a Sensor IQ Easy to the system enhances the efficiency by measuring the downstream residual static charge and regulating the ionisation efficiency in real time to ensure a very low residual static charge.
The glassfiber reinforced profile offers a very rugged structure even up to 5 metres in length. The Performax IQ Easy has an integrated high voltage power supply and requires only a low voltage input of 24V DC. It is equipped with a standard M12 connector for the 24V DC input. Two 3 colour high brightness LED visualises bar ON (green), WARNING (orange) or bar ALARM (red). The Performax IQ Easy bar has light slanted ends and protection classification IP66 wich allows easy cleaning. Universal mounting brackets are supplied for various mounting options.
Performax IQ Easy anti-static bars are available in two variations:
1) Standard, for all applications with a working distance between 100 and 500 mm
2) Speed, for high speed applications. Working distance 50 to 500 mm
- Incorporated high voltage power supply, input voltage 24V DC
- Efficiency indication
- Cleaning indication
- Pro-active neutralisation
- Standard M12 connector, straight or angled
- Rugged glassfiber reinforcedvplastic extrusion
- Designed for industrial use and easy cleaning; (protection classification IP66)
- Universal mounting brackets
- Working distance:
- Performax IQ Easy : 100-500 mm
- Performax IQ Easy speed: 50 - 500 mm
- Housing material: Aluminum and plastic
- Emitter pins: Special alloy
- Cable: Low voltage cable
- Weight: 1,25 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- U Primary: 24 V DC, <0,5 A
- Protection classification: IP66
- Suitable power unit: Integrated, 24V DC voltage input
- Indication: High bright LED green/red
- Green continuous|In operating
- Green flashing:standby
- Red continuous: Overload
- Red flashing: HV OK overload
- I/O Signals
- Remote on/oﬀ; 10-30 V DC
- High Voltage OK; Supply voltage - 1V. Max. 50 mA
- Desktop power supply (100-240 V / 24 V)
- Din rail power supply (100-240 V / 24 V)
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.