Laboratory balance EU-C LCD series - Black version
Technical balance, by default in black, specially used for the paint industries.
- USB connection by default
- LCD display with small-size decimal digits, for easier and more immediate reading
- Waterproof and acid resistant membrane keyboard. Easy to use with the ON/OFF, TARE, MODE and PRINT keys (RANGE/PRINT for DR model)
- Indication of the reached stable weight
- Bar-graph indicator of dosage and remaining capacity of the balance
- Parameters configurable by menu: reading in g (grams), lb (pound), oz (ounce), ct (carats), pcs (pieces), % (percentage)
- RS232 on request
From 820g to 10200 g
From 0,1 g to 0,01 g
Pan from 150 X 150 mm to 190 mm
210 x 355 x 95mm
- LCD display
- Available with PCS function
- Automatic end of range calibration (with external mass supplied on request)
- Memory of the current weight in case of power failure
- Enhanced anti-shock system
- Body made of die-casted alloy and ABS
- Load cell nearly unbreakable and without transportation problems
- Operating temperature: 10° C÷ 40° C
- International power supply unit: 100 ÷ 240 VAC
- USB (default) or RS-232 (by request)
Others also viewed
Analytical balances CRYSTAL-series
LCD display with small decimal digits Membrane keyboard, water proof and solvent resistant, easy to use with TARE...
Magnetic compensation analytical balances – ETERNITY
Large, easy-to use graphic displayReading in grams or milligrams with reduced decimal places and other measurement unitBar graph...
Magnetic compensation technical balances CENT-series
LCD display with small decimal digits Membrane keyboard solvent proof; easy to use with TARE, ON/OFF, PRINT and...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.