Magnetic compensation analytical balances – ETERNITY
- Large, easy-to use graphic display
- Reading in grams or milligrams with reduced decimal places and other measurement unit
- Bar graph with display of the full scale percentage used
- Counting of homogeneous pieces
- Calculation of percentage
- Standard deviation
- Density of solids/liquids
- Selection of display language Italian/English
- Autocalibration every 3 hours or temperature depending and/or calibration with external masses
- Indication of stable weight achievement
- Fast/slow selection response time (see below table)
- Access for weighing below the floor of the balance
- Data output: RS232 I/O adjustable
- Operating temperature: 18° ÷ 35°C
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 VAC
- Power consumption: 200 mA
- Dimensions ( W x D x H): 216 x380 x 360mm
- Weighing chamber dim. (W x D x H): 180 x 170 x 240 mm
- Dim. cabinet (weighing chamber) for Eternity 130cal 180x150x210mm
- Total dim. 216x380x330mm
- Net weight: 7 Kg
Others also viewed
Magnetic compensation technical balances CENT-series
LCD display with small decimal digits Membrane keyboard solvent proof; easy to use with TARE, ON/OFF, PRINT and...
Technical balances EU-C LCD series
LCD display with small-size decimal digits, for easier and more immediate reading Waterproof and acid resistant membrane keyboard...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.