Inkometer - Ink Tack Tester
The Inkometer 1100 measures the apparent tack of printing ink under conditions closely approximating the dynamic conditions of the ink-distribution system of a printing press. The inkometer provides the highest accuracy and efficiency for research and development,quality control and process evaluation to verify, test and improve quality.
The instrument measures the integrated forces involved in ink film splitting and the effects of roller speed, film thickness, temperature and solvent evaporation.
The Inkometer 1100 consists of three rollers. The center roller is a temperature controlled brass roller. The bottom roller is an oscillating rubber composition distribution roller. The top roller is a rubber composition roller attached to the measuring system which measures tack. Rollers are available for testing standard and UV inks. The brass roller temperature is controlled by circulating a coolant mixture provided by a Constant Temperature Circulator (CTC).
460 x 915 x 460mm
- Reliable data about ink tack
- Digital keypad with simplifi ed setup menus
- 4 Preset methods based on ASTM D4361
- Create and save 5 custom test methods
- Store up to 180 tack readings
- Preset & programmable speed options
- Built-in printer for instant results
- Portable data via USB port
- Calibration weights included
- Emergency stop button