Heat Seal tester Rycolab | RL-HS-A
The Rycolab Heat Seal Tester is applied in measuring heatsealability of a surface, or sealant layer of films, laminates, composites and polymers etc. How well the material heat seals is expressed quantitatively as seal strength as a function of the sealing conditions of temperature, time and pressure.
- Sealing temp.: Room Temp. ～ 200℃
- Deviation: ±0.2℃°C
- Sealing time: 0.1s～~ 9999s
- Sealing Pressure: 0.15 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
- Seal jaws: 330 mm × 10 mm (Customization Available)
- Gas pressure: 0.7 MPa
- Port Size: Ø6 mm PU Hose
- Dimensions: 455mm (L) ×320mm (W) ×440mm (H)
- Power: AC 220V 50Hz(Customization Available)
- HMI touch screen operated
- PLC and high resolution pressure sensor for precise dwell time and sealing pressure
- P.I.D. temperature control
- Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
- Sealing jaw customization available in term of dimension, shape and surface etc
- Parameters digital inputting
- Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws
- Manual and foot switch starting test, anti-scald
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.