Gradient Heat Sealer Rycolab | RL-GHS-A
Gradient Heat Seal Tester is professionally designed for the precise measurement of five groups of sealing temperature, time and pressure. How well the material heatseals is expressed quantitatively as seal strength as a function of the sealing conditions of temperature, time and pressure.
- PLC control and 7 inch touching screen operation
- Five groups sealing temperature measured with one test
- Proximity and pressure sensor for precise dwell time and sealing pressure control
- P.I.D. temperature control
- Foot petal equipped
- Uniform heating by aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
- Independent heating of upper and lower sealing jaws
- Sealing jaw customization available
- RS 232 port with professional software
- Sealing Temp. Room Temp.: 300 °C
- Temp. Gradient ≤20 °C
- Deviation ±0.2 °C
- Sealing Time 0.1s~9999s
- Sealing Pressure 0.15 MPa~0.7 MPa
- Seal Jaws 40mm×10mm×5
- Gas Pressure 0.7 MPa
- Port Size Ø6 mm PU Hose
- Power AC 220V 50Hz
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.