Cyclic Corrosion Chamber (CCT) - Cyclic Corrosion Testing
Ascott™ cyclic corrosion test chambers - one of the world’s most sophisticated and versatile corrosion test systems available - with the design and quality that’s right for today’s laboratory environment.
Suitable for testing to popular salt spray standards including; ASTM B117, ISO 9002, JIS Z 2371 and ASTM G85, and additionally standards requiring controlled humidity including; ASTM G44, CCT-1, CCT-2, CCT-3, ECC-1, GM9540P, GMW14872, ISO11997, and SAE J 2334.
SIX MODEL SIZES:
- 450 Ltr (15.8 cu ft)
- 1000 Ltr (35.3 cu ft)
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2000 Ltr (70.6 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
Extensive optional testing facilities:
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as refrigeration and liquid immersion.
ALL ASCOTT™ CORROSION TEST CHAMBER MODELS FEATURE:
- Touch-screen operator control interface.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy.
- Dry seal gasket prevents wetting operator’s clothes, etc.
- Low loading threshold for loading and unloading.
- Large capacity floor standing salt solution reservoir.
- Calibration certificate.
- Canopy color choice.
- Set of sample racks.
- Interior viewing window.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic.
- Purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
Others also viewed
Salt Spray Corrosion Chambers
Ascott™ salt spray or salt fog cabinets and chambers - one of the World's most modern and most...
Corrosalt - Salt for salt spray test
Highest purity salt for serious testingFor all salt spray testing including the stringent ASTM B117Available in 25 kg...
Atmosfär chambers have been specifically designed for fully automatic testing in accordance with highly demanding laboratory-accelerated corrosion tests...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.