Crush Tester of Corrugated Board and Paper Samples, for the determination of pressure resistance of board.
Sample compressometer to make all the essays on packaging paper and sheets of corrugated/waved cardboard such as: RCT, CMT, CCT, CFC, ECT. Equipment with tactile screen, all the essays are pre-programmed making the operation and realization of the tests very simple for the operators. It also allows to create our own test routines. We have complete statistical values. RS-232 and USB output for connection to PC and printer.
- Possibility to carry out different type of tests on paper and corrugated board.
- By means of exchanging the sample holder accessory, it is possible to make RCT, CMT, ECT, CCT, FCT and PAT tests. Sample holders not included.
- High rigidity steel and aluminum frame
- Electric : 220/110V, 50/60Hz
- Air supply: 6 bar
- Weight and dimensions (only equipment) : 360 x 500 x 650 mm (WxLxH), 45 Kg
- Weight and dimensions with packing box: 600 x 700 x 850 mm (WxLxH), 70 Kg
The holder is placed with the test specimen centered in the lower plate of the compression tester. When the test begins,the inferior plate will displace upward and a load will begin to be applied to the specimen. This force is captured by means of a load cell coupled to the upper plate. When the system detects the sample breaking, the inferior plate returns to the initial position at the maximum speed.
Others also viewed
Crush tester - accessories
For measuring different purposes with the crush tester sample holder for various crush test.
Burst tester for paper & board - Bursting Strength Tester (Mullen method)
For measuring the bursting strength of paper according to the MULLEN method. This Mullen tester is delivered with...
Box compression tester (BCT) - Compression strength tester
The box compression tester is designed for testing compressive strength on corrugated boxes/cartons according to international standards. Compressive...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.