Cobra ionizing air gun
The Cobra ionizing air gun is excellently suited for heavy-duty industrial applications. It has a lightweight durable gun body made of highimpact plastic. The airflow is controlled by the trigger. The air flow is amplified by a minimum factor of 6 : 1 by drawing in ambient air through the rear. The high-voltage point integrated aerodynamically in the gun body cleans itself during use. The gun comes standard with 6 metres of cable. Two guns at most can be connected to a single power unit.
- High airflow
- Round and flat air flow
- Airflow control with trigger
- Working distance: 600 mm
- Housing material: impact resistant plastic
- Ionisation point: special alloy
- Cable: PVC and PE, 6 or 12 metres
- Weight: 0,6 kg incl. 6 metres cable
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Operating voltage: 5,1 kV AC
- Noise level: 95 dB using 2 bar at 60 cm
- Air consumption: 200 l/min. using 2 bar
- Max. pressure: 7 bar
- Airconnection: 1/4” BSP, hose min. 9 mm inside
- Suitable power unit: A2A5G
Others also viewed
Top Gun ionizing air gun
Simco-Ion's Top Gun III is developed for light industrial applications. A high ion production attend to an optimal...
Cleanflex Easy ionising air gun - 24V ionisation gun
The Cleanflex Easy ionising air gun can be used for cleaning and neutralising surfaces. It’s unique features, not...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.