The Ci5000, with its advanced digital control system, represents a monumental achievement in applying digital and optical technologies in an easy-to-use laboratory weathering instrument. The Ci5000 is approved by many OEMs in the automotive, paints & coatings and plastics industries as the exclusive platform to deliver accurate, reproducible and repeatable results for predicting service life. The Ci5000 has been certified CE, UL, CSA, ISO and EN compliant.
- 12000 W water cooled xenon arc lamp system
- Total exposure area: 11,000 cm2 (1,705 in2)
- 3-tier inclined specimen rack
- TFT full color 12" touch screen control panel display of all test parameters
- Direct Setting and control of Irradiance: 340nm, 420nm, 300-400nm or Lux
- Direct setting and control of Black Panel Temperature; uninsulated (BPT) or insulated (BST)
- Direct Setting and control of relative humidity
- Direct setting and control of specimen chamber air temperature
- Display of diagnostic messages
- 14 factory pre-programmed test methods
- Space for 12 custom programs; sub-cycle capability
- Multi-Language capability (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish)
- Streaming data output via ethernet or USB port. USB thumb drive included
- Smart DamperTM to reduce rest variability in chamber temperature and humidity and compensate for changes in ambient lab conditions
- SmartLight MonitorTM verifies that correct light capsule is installed
- Specimen and rack spray
- Filter combinations available to meet all common test methods
- Air intake dust filter
- CS-7 xenon lamp cooling system
- Water purity indicator with alarm
- Calibrated xenon reference lamp
- Chamber viewing window in door
- Universal electrical configurations to meet local frequency, voltage and electrical requirements
- Meets CE, UL, ISO EN and CSA safety requirements
- Automatic test countdown based on time or radiant exposure
- Specimen Holders available to accommodate many sample types
- VibraSonicTM Humidification System
- Dual Black Panel Temperature (BPT) and Black Standard Temperature (BST) Measurement/Control including uninsulated BPT and BST sensors
- Monitoring of second wavelength 300-400 nm, 340 nm, 420 nm, or Lux
- S3T Specific Specimen Surface Temperature system
- WXView (Weather View) Data Acquisition System
- High Irradiance capabilities available with custom rack designs (Ci5000 HE)
- XenoCal irradiance calibration device for independent irradiance calibration and measurement at the sample plane
- Auxiliary filter lantern for meeting special automotive interior and textile test requirements
- LiquiAirTM self contained xenon lamp cooling system (top or wall mount available)
- Leg Extensions (6 legs: elevates unit 15 cm)
- Lockable latch for chamber door
Others also viewed
The new Atlas Ci4400 Weather-Ometer® is the most advanced instrument yet providing easy and effortless operation, unmatched uniformity...
Ci3000+ Weather-Ometer/ Fade-Ometer
The Ci3000+ Weather-Ometer and Fade-Ometer with their advanced digital control systems, represent monumental achievements in applying digital and...
The Xenotest 440 is a highly versatile xenon weathering instrument for a variety of materials. Designed for fast...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.