ChargeMaster Micro Easy (CMME)
The CMME is a small profile footprint charging generator specially designed for IML applications. The unit has fully integrated high voltage parts and only needs a 24V DC supply. The housing is compact, robust and only weighs 500 grams which makes it perfect for end of arm mounting in IML pick and placehandling systems. It can easily withstand the high G-forces occurring during the IML process.
- Withstands high G-forces
- Cycle OK signal
Required power supply
- Supply voltage 21-27 V DC
- Electricity consumption Max. 0,7 A
- Setpoint 4 - 20 mA, 220 Ω internal resistance
- Connection M12 connector, 5-pin
- Output voltage 0 - 18 kV negative
- Output current Max. 0,4 mA @ 50% duty cycle
- Operating environment Industrial, internal use
- Ambient temperature 0-50°C
- Protection class IP54
- Cycle ok Supply voltage -1 V (max. 50 mA)
- Remote on/off 10 - 30 V
- Dimensions (lxwxh) 200 x 45 x 36 mm
- Weight 340 g (excluding high-voltage cables)
- Housing material ABS
- Vibration resistance ≤ 6 G, ≤ 7 m/s
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.