Balance for hazardous environment - EU-C ATEX series
These instruments are dedicated to the usage in environments with risk of explosion, classified as ZONE 2. They are built with method of protection nAL for gas group IIC and temperature class T4 (135°C) according to regulation EEC 94/9.
- CD display with small-size decimal digits, for easier and more immediate reading
- Waterproof and acid resistant membrane keyboard. Easy to use with the ON/OFF, TARE, MODE and PRINT keys (RANGE/PRINT for DR model)
- Indication of the reached stable weight
- Bar-graph indicator of dosage and remaining capacity of the balance
- Parameters configurable by menu: reading in g (grams), lb (pound), oz (ounce), ct (carats), pcs (pieces), % (percentage)
- Automatic end of range calibration (with external mass supplied on request)
- Memory of the current weight in case of power failure
- Enhanced anti-shock system
- Metallic body with epoxide protection
- Load cell nearly unbreakable and without transportation problems
- Data output: I/O RS232 adjustable
- Operating temperature: 10°÷ 40° C
- International power supply unit: 100 ÷ 240 VAC
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215x355x120 mm (Mod. EU-C15000: 260x255x120 mm)
- Weight: 4,5 kg (Mod. EU-C 15000: 6 kg )
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.