Atmosfär Premium Chambers
Atmosfär chambers have been specifically designed for fully automatic testing in accordance with highly demanding laboratory-accelerated corrosion tests which have become increasingly popular in some sectors of the automotive industry.
These tests are cyclic in nature and comprise of exposure under controlled and varying conditions of temperature and humidity, with intermittent spraying of a salt solution directly on to the samples under test, from a high level swaying spray bar.
The Premium version of the Atmosfär Range offers the most extensive and flexible Test Standard scope solution on the market place with increased temperature ranges, faster temperature transition times.
Two model sizes:
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
- Oscillating spray bar with magnetically coupled drive system, for compliance with the most demanding automotive test standards.
- Integrated air conditioning unit, to achieve demanding temperature and humidity combinations.
- Psychrometric humidity control module, for more exacting control of humidity, especially at levels around 95% RH.
- Temperature and humidity profile Logging Software.
- 110mm Entry Port
- Digital Salt Solution Consumption Indicator.
- Additional Salt Solution Atomisers for standards such as VDA 233-102, RNES-G-00005, ECC1, SAE J etc
- Temperature and Humidity Control @ 80C / 80%RH
- Salt Solution Tanks.
Others also viewed
Atmosfär chambers have been specifically designed for fully automatic testing in accordance with highly demanding laboratory-accelerated corrosion tests...
Cyclic Corrosion Chamber (CCT) - Cyclic Corrosion Testing
Ascott™ cyclic corrosion test chambers - one of the world’s most sophisticated and versatile corrosion test systems available...
Salt Spray Corrosion Chambers
Ascott™ salt spray or salt fog cabinets and chambers - one of the World's most modern and most...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.