Z-Directional Tensile (ZDT) Tester
Thwing-Albert's ZDT Tester is a compact, precision PC-controlled instrument that measures the internal fiber bond strength of paper, paperboard, liner board and coated fine papers. Z-Directional force provides an indication of expected material performance relating to glue-bonding of carton corners and seams, delamination, and the use of high tack coatings. The ZDT Tester is a fully automated instrument that performs sample compression, dwell time and ZDT according to TAPPI T541. A self-adjusting test platen ensures uniform tension is applied to pull the sample apart.
- The Z-Directional Tester is a compact computer controlled precicion instrument
- Measures the internal fiber bond strength of paper, paperboard, liner board and coated fine papers
- Fully automated instrument that performs sample compression, dwell time and ZDT
- A self-adjusting test platen ensures uniform tension is applied to pull the sample apart
- Adheres to industry standards: TAPPI T541 and ISO 15754
- ZDT test MAP software included
- Conforms to TAPPI T541
Internal Bond Strength of Paperboard
- Conforms to ISO 15754
- One USB interface to a PC
- No PC Interface cards
- Serial load cell interface
- Self-adjusting test platen
- Automatic electronic calibration
- Movable test control panel
- Side electronics panel for easy serviceability
Others also viewed
EJA Vantage Series Tensile Testers
The Vantage Tensile Tester offers many fixtures for tensile testing, COF and other tests for the plastic film...
Vantage NX Universal testing machine | Tensile Tester
The VantageNX Universal Testing Machine is a powerful tool that can be equipped to meet a variety of...
QC-3A Universal testing machine
Thwing-Albert’s QC series of electronic materials testers provide quality solutions and have earned a well-deserved reputation as an...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.