VORTEX AC Coolers
Vortex A/C Coolers incorporate the most up-to-date features into Vortec’s line of highly reliable, cost effective enclosure coolers.
- Sleek, modern design
- Noise reduction of 78%, when compared to other vortex enclosure coolers
- Energy use reduction through its integral mechanical thermostat
- Quick and easy installation in about 5 minutes
- Flexible installation: top, side or front (door) mount
The Vortex A/C is available in four different cooling capacities, and ratings of NEMA 12, NEMA 4/4X.
All of Vortec’s Enclosure Coolers keep Electrical and Electronic Enclosures cool, clean and protected and are a low cost alternative to expensive, high maintenance air conditioners; and avoid contamination with dirty, humid air caused by fans.
Today’s small, compact multi-function electronic controls, variable speed drives, servos and programmable logic controllers are extremely sensitive to heat and contamination. Smaller cabinet sizes make temperature control difficult and prone to premature failures. Excessive heat will cause digital displays to misread, controls to drift, and breakers to trip below rated loads. The result is productivity lost due to machine or line shutdowns.
Vortex Enclosure Coolers maintain a slight pressurization in the cabinet to keep electrical and electronic components clean and dry; and most are thermostatically controlled to maintain enclosure temperatures within a specified temperature range.
- Small footprint to fit on all enclosures and in confined areas
- Top, side or front (door) mount models available
- Maintain temperature between 75 – 90 deg F
- Supplied with air filter and ducting kit
- Maintains slight pressurization in the enclosure
- UL Listed
- Thermostatically controlled to maintain enclosure temperatures within ideal range
- Highly reliable, with full 10 year warranty
- No ambient, dirty or humid air enters the cabinet
- Can be used on all cabinets, even in tight spaces
- Easy to install, takes about 5 minutes
- No wiring required to install
- Operates in environments up to 175 deg F
- Low cost, compared to Freon air conditioners
- Reduce operating cost with mechanical thermostat turning the unit on only when necessary
- Very quiet, 62 dBA operation, 78% quieter than typical vortex coolers
- Multiple cooling capacities available, to optimize performance and operating cost
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.