TouchTest Vibration is a powerful computer-based machine control, data acquisition and data analysis system. The center of the control system is the SystemStation, which houses the computer, interface electronics, printer, and LCD flat touchscreen. The touchscreen is a high-resolution color monitor; combined with Lansmont's TouchTest windows software, it replaces conventional knobs, buttons, and switches. All operation of the machine is performed by interaction with the screen. All system components and interconnecting cables conveniently packaged in a roll-around floor standing console.
TTV2 (Touchtest Vibration 2) comes in two versions. The full SystemStation version includes computer, interface, large LCD flat touch screen display, and all interconnecting cables conveniently packaged in a roll-around floor standing console. We also offer the TTV2 in a bench-top version, which includes computer, display monitor, system interface, and all interconnecting cables.
- Power supply 100- 220 V AC 50 - 60 Hz
- Full range of vibration testing capabilities, including Sine & Random Vibration
- Windows simplicity
- Network ready
- Two controller versions: Systemstation and Bench-top
- Easily upgradeable to existing machines
- Integrated Servo Controller - One Touch start
- Up to 8 channels for control or specimen response