Typhoon with P-SH-N-EX
The airknife is constructed of extruded aluminium with incorporated mounting grooves. This design provides a precise air volume over the entire width of the airknife. In the airknife tube a high air pressure appears and is flowing out of the airknife narrow outflow opening. The anti-static bar produces positive and negative ions which are blown onto the surface by the airknife. The electrons will now be exchanged, which causes the surface to be neutralised and the impurities to be removed. For use in hazardous zones, the Typhoon with the P-Sh-N-Ex anti-static bar is approved.
- Working distance up to 2000 mm
- Surface cleaning
- Low operational cost
- Low noise
- Working distance: 2000 mm max.
- Working: width on demand
- Housing material: Aluminum / steel
- Ionizing bar material: PVC
- Emitter pin: special alloy
- Cable: Neoprene
- Weight: Basis 2 kg + 4,3 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Use circumstances: industrial
- Operating voltage: 7 kV AC
- Air connection: 75 mm Ø
- U primary: 230V 50Hz
- Suitable power unit: Integrated
- Approval: UL, ATEX
- ATEX category
- II 2 GD
- Ex smb IIB T4
- Ex mD 21 T135C
- ATEX certificate BAS00ATEX2162X
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.