Sentry ionising blower
The Aerostat Sentry ionizing air blower neutralises static charges perfectly. The Sentry has been designed for areas where static electricity causes problems, ranging from dust and dirt attraction to uncomfortable electrical shocks to personnel. The Sentry is ideal for light industrial environments and it increases productivity. The Sentry is excellently suited to neutralise static charges on threedimensional objects, for instance injection moulded products. This ionizing air blower stands out for its compact design. It has an integrated fan which draws in the ambient air and blows the air off along the anti-static bars. The air inlet may be fitted with a special filter. The air volume can be adjusted electrically. The high-voltage power unit for the anti-static bars is also integrated. The anti-static bars are equipped with a (patented) cleaning system. The control knobs at the rear are easily reached and operated.
- Working distance: 1000 mm max.
- Working width: 500 mm
- Housing material: Painted steel
- Ionizing bar material: Brass
- Emitter pins: special alloy
- Cable: 1,8 m with plug
- Weight: 8 kg
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 50 °C
- Use circumstances: Light industrial
- Noise level: 58 dB(A) (at 1 metre)
- Airvolume: 119- 204 m3/h
- U primary: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 115 Watt
- Fan speed control: Yes
- Suitable power unit: Integrated
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.