Pnuburst - Pneumatic burst strength tester
The PnuBurst provides unparalleled capabilities in a pneumatic bursting tester. Automatic flow control ensures bursts are achieved within the proper time according to standards. The instrument also provides diaphragm correction calculations to give accurate
bursting pressures. A laser measurement system is used for distension height. The color touch screen controller provides full test controls including clamping pressure and Marks & Spencer controls. Included software captures all of the data from standard burst tests for analysis. An optional software allows users to program special sequences such as cyclic testing or stretch and hold testing. Stretch and hold can be set to hold a given distension or a given pressure. With a maximum capacity of 1500 kPa (200 psi), the PnuBurst is the most powerful pneumatic burst tester on the market.
- Maximum pneumatic pressure 1500 kPa (200 psi)
- Touch screen controller (English, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish)
- Most common standards are preprogrammed
- Quick change bells
- Diaphragm correction
- Automatic flow rate adjustment
- Software analysis for full results
- Laser distension measurement up to 70mm
- Two button clamping for safety
- Integrated safety shield
- M&S approved
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.