NKG gloss meter is designed to meet the measurement criteria for most gloss measuring applications.
Small, lightweight and durable the instrument can be used in the most demanding environments. The high specifications, including statistical analysis, graphical analysis and software-free PC down load facility make it the ideal choice for general gloss measurements.
Single 60º or Trigloss 20/60/85º versions are for maximum accuracy and resolution in all gloss applications like paint and coatings, powder industry, automotive, furniture etc.
- Fast measurement, on-board statistics with graphical trend analysis and reporting.
- Automatic calibration with tile validation
- Date and time stamped results
- Easy Batching - User definable batch names and batch sizes for quicker and more efficient reporting
- Software-free data transfer
- Direct data input via Bluetooth - Instantly transmit measured readings directly to programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Auto-ranging, Measures Matt to Mirror Finish
- Compatible with all major international standards
- Extended two year warranty
- Calibrate to any standard
- Lifetime lightsource guarantee
- Versions available:
- 20º Improved accuracy and resolution on high gloss & metallic samples (>70GU when measured at 60°)
- 60º Universal angle – all gloss levels
- 85º Improved resolution for matt finishes (<10GU when measured at 60°)
- Resolution 0.1GU
- Repeatability 0.2GU
- Reproducibility 0.5GU
- Measurement range:
- 20º: 0-2000GU
- 60º: 0-1000GU
- 85º: 0-199GU
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.