NICOLAB non-destructive CO2 measurement
Based on the patented non-destructive technology known from our handheld NICO, we now introduce its stationary counterpart: the NICOLAB.
It adds the proven Steinfurth sample preparation to establish a reproducible thermodynamic state of the package before automatically collecting meaningful data. State-of-the-art controls and software enable a responsive and informative touch user interface, as well as a sophisticated machine interface based on Ethernet and remote object representation via a simple JSON protocol.
- Pressure: Range 1 – 6 bar abs (14.5 – 87 psi), units bar / psi, measuring accuracy < 1.5 %, reproducibility < 0.5 %.
- Temperature: Units °C / °F, temperature range 5 – 35 °C (41 – 95 °F), temperature accuracy ± 0.25 K
- Compatibility: sample type PET and glass bottles (semi-transparent)
- Power supply: Mains voltage 115 VAC to 230 VAC 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions: Length x width x height 590 x 670 x 520 mm (23.3 x 26.4 x 20.5 “)
- Weight: 40 kg (88 lbs)
- Protection class: IP32
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.