MPM - MultiPowerMAster
The MultiPowerMaster (MPM) is an addition to the range of high voltage powers units. It features electronically stabilized output voltage and a wide range of input voltages. Input voltages range from 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz. Output voltage is preset at the factory to 3.3 , 4.0 , 5.0, and 7 kV. Green and red LED's are incorporated in the top face of the MPM. Optionally the MPM can be fitted with a I/O connector for interfacing with f.e. a PLC. Optional I/O signals are available for remote on/off, high voltage present and overload. The I/O connector also contains a 24 V power source for use with the Typhoon airpressure sensor.
- Supplies up to 4 devices
- LED indicators
- Short circuit protected
- UL certified
- Housing material: aluminium and steel, powdercoating
- Weight:3 kg
- On/off switch with lamp: Yes without light
- High voltage indication: LED
- Cable: 1,8 m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 50 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Protection classification:IP-54
- U primairy: 100 V or 240 V *
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz*
- Power consumption: 36 Watt
- U secundairy: 3,3 - 7 kV AC *
- I secundairy: 3 mA max.
- Option: B,H,M,O,P en R
- Approval: UL
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.