MEB anti-static bars are often used on production machines were short range ionisation is possible and where no moving machine parts are interfering the ionisation.
Each individual emitter point of this rectangular anti-static bar is coupled capacitively to the high voltage. You will there fore not get an electrical shock when the point is accidentally touched. Another advantage is that the bar continues to function properly when a number of points are short-circuited, for instance due to heavy fouling.
- UL Certified
- Up to 6m length
- Working distance: 30 mm max.
- Housing material: Anodised aluminum
- Inner bar matarial: PVC
- Emitter pins: Special alloy
- Cable: Metal shielded
- Weight: 0,56 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Operating voltage: 7 kV AC
- Right angle cable exit
- Suitable power unit: A2A7S / MPM
- Approval UL
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.