JDC precision sample cutter (2 sides)
The JDC cuts test strips to an exact width and parallel throughout their entire length.
The positive cutting action of the dual blades and precision ground base shear cut both sides of the sample at once assuring you of a clean, accurate cut every time.
The cutting blades are made of special tool steel which is stress relieved by cycling between cold and hot temperatures to prevent the blades from warping.
The JDC precision cutter has become the accepted standard for most corporations worldwide for preparing samples of paper, paperboard, metal foils, nonwovens, films, tissue and a variety of other materials. Lightweight and portable, the JDC features a 20” base length for added leverage and stability along with operator safety.
10,5 - 46kg
- Dimensions (depends on cutting configuration)
127mm x 559mm x 381mm
- Robust construction
- Easy to use
- Dual blade cutting action
- Standard lengths available: 10”, 12”, 16”
- Standard Widths Available: .25”, 1”, 2”, 15 mm, 25 mm
- 1/8” to 3” wide custom cutters available
- Complies with tolerance requirements for ASTM F88, ASTM D882 , ASTM E345 and many other standards requiring precise samples.
Paper, films, tissues,...