IPPS: Interactive programmable pressure sequencer
Package testing often requires defined pressure sequences. The IPPS can be programmed with up to 99 different pressure sequences. The programming can be done by the user; special knowledge isn’t necessary.
Once programmed, the pressure sequences can be selected and activated. The duration of a sequence can vary from seconds to months. Repetitions are also possible. Additionally, the IPPS offers the possibility of pressure monitoring: If the actual pressure is out of specification limits, a warning is displayed.
- The container to be tested is connected to one of the pressure output connectors.
- Pressure follows the programmed sequence.
- The IPPS in connection with the Steinfurth Closure Tester are the ideal, save environment for package testing.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Objects||Pressure over time|
|Specifics||Generation of pressure & monitoring|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Secure Seal Test, Physical Performance Test Method - Top Load Vent, Physical Performance Test Method - Vacuum Retentio|
- Defined pressure sequence with linear or step transitions
- Simple implementation of standard tests
- Pressure monitoring
- Flexible, interactive programming
- Menu-based user interface
- up to 10 pressure output connectors
- Numerical keyboard
- Water separator (for tests with gushing liquids)
- Output pressure: 0 to 10 bar (0 to 145PSI)
0 to 16 bar (0 to 230PSI)
- Input pressure: up to 12/18 bar (174/261 PSI)
- Resolution: 0.1 bar (1.45 PSI)
- Min. step duration: 1 sec.
- Media: Neutral gases
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.