Electronic Crockmeter Rubbing Fastness Tester
Determines the colorfastness of textiles to dry or wet rubbing.
Motorized for frequent use and long run tests and fitted with an electronic counter for up to 9,999 strokes. Comes
with a standard weight (9 N) arm that complies to a variety of standards including AATCC 8 and 165 and traditional sample holder. New to this design is an option for a lightweight arm for easily adding weights to perform a wider range of tests.
- Weight 10 kg (22 lbs.)
- Dimensions 220 mm(w) x 570 mm(d) x 250 mm(h)
- 9 in (w) x 22.5 in(d) x 10 in(h)
- Power supply 230v/50Hz or 115v/60Hz
- Standard Speed 60 spm
- Stroke length 104 mm +/‐ 3 mm (standard), can be adjusted to 76 mm or 50 mm
- Rub surface (STD Finger) 16 mm+/‐0.1 mm diameter
- Pre‐settable digital counter For strokes up to 9999
- Downward Force of STD Arm 9 N +/‐0.2N
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.