Drum Dryer - Drying Hand sheets
This drum dryer is specifically designed for drying hand sheets in larger quantities with precise temperature control. It can handle laboratory sheets with a size up to 300 x300 mm. In order to dry different sheet weights and final humidity, the drum speed and temperature can be adjusted precisely. Safe operation is achieved with closed air heaters - no hot water, steam or hot oil is used.
Application: Paper & Pulp
- Rapid and consistent sheet drying by controlling the drum speed and temperature
- Felt carrier for drying laboratory hand sheets
- Nickel plated aluminium drum is 30 cm diameter with a 40.5 cm face
- Digital temperature control with a thermocouple feed back sensor
- Stainless steel rolls and frame
- Motor: Variable speed drive motor control, 0-8 rpm
- Heat: Heat input available 3200 W
- Power supply: 240 V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- Dimensions: 74 x 61 x 41 cm (W x L x H)
- Net Weight: 64 kg
- Teflon® mesh carrier fabric
- Release polymer coated drum
- Different motor speeds
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.