Incubators with natural air circulation and CO2 atmosphere - Co2 incubators
The principle of operation is based on a fine gravity convection of operating gas in an electrically heated chamber at a high relative humidity and a preset gas concentration. A unique system of chamber and door heating eliminates the need of a fan and in this way reduces the risk of mutual sample contamination resulting from vibrations and from the forced operating atmosphere circulation. Operation with the CO2, event. O2 and N2 atmosphere is possible.
The series CO2CELL is suitable for research and growth of cell and other cultures and it is also frequen NO2. The operation of the CO2CELL incubators is based on the smooth gravitational flow of the operation gas in the electrically heated chamber with high relative humidity and selected gas concentration. The units operation is noiseless. As a standard, protective CO2 atmosphere is used. According to the customer’s wishes, O2 or NO2 can also be applied. CO2 concentration in the chamber is detected by means of an infrared sensor with an automatic calibration cycle. The units are provided with a standard (LED display) or comfortable (graphical LCD display) microprocessor control unit.
- Chamber volume: 50 and 190 liters
- Working temperature: From 5 °C above ambient temperature up to 50 °C
- Uncontrolled relative humidity: Up to max. 95 % RH at 37°C
- CO2 concentration: From 0.1 to 20 >#/li###
- CO2 measurement with an infrared sensor
- Inner chamber: Standard: Stainless steel DIN 1.4571 (AISI 304)
- Comfort: Stainless steel DIN 1.4571 (AISI 316)
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.