Bendtsen Roughness and Air Permeability Tester
The Bendtsen Roughness and Air Permeability tester determines the air permeability and surface roughness according to Bendtsen method. The Gurley porosity is calculated from the measured values.
Smoothness/roughness determination is allowed, according to ISO 5636-3, ISO 8791-2, TAPPI UM 535, SCAN P21, SCAN P60
Automatic digital equipment for measuring the smoothness and porosity in the paper. Fully automatic equipment with one or two heads to determine only the smoothness, only the porosity or smoothness and porosity in the same equipment and in the same sample. The smoothness should be measured on both sides, since the fabric face and the top face do not have the same surface finish, but above all it should be measured on the face that is going to be printed. Equipment to determine the future properties of the paper at the time of printing. The equipment has automatic sample recognition and gives us complete statistics with paper reel profiles.
- 3 machine configurations available
- Bendsten Roughness
- Bendsten/Gurley Porosity
- Bendsten Roughness-Porosity
- Fully automated measuring cycle, sample is not influenced manually.
- Adjustable feet for the equipment leveling.
- Electricity: 110-230V, 50-60Hz (40W)
- Compressed air: 400-600 kPa
- Dimensions: 27 x 68 x 60 cm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: 1 head 23kg, 2 head 28kg
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.