Airknife with MEB anti-static bar
A type MEB shockless anti-static bar combined with an airknife come in standard lengths. The compressed air is blown across the high-voltage points over the entire width and amplified by the ambient air carried along. The air flow is saturated by the positive and negative ions produced by the anti-static bar. The air flow neutralises the static charge, enabling any contamination to be easily blown away.
- Working distance: 1000 mm max.
- Working width: Standard: 76 150 310 460 610 mm, lengths upto 2000 mm on request
- Housing material: Aluminum
- Inner bar material: PVC
- Emitter pins: special alloy
- Cable: Metal shielded
- Weight: 3 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Operating voltage: 7 kV AC
- Air consumption: On request
- Pressure: Max. 10 bar
- Airconnection: 1/4” BSP
- Option: Airfilter
- Suitable power unit: A2A7S/MPM
- Approval: UL
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.