- Precision volumetric counter for air flow measurements and pressure transducer with measure range up to 2500 Pa.
- HMI Touch screen with 5” crystal liquid display managed by the operator. Ultra-silent internal vacuum unit with sound pressure level < 40 dB.
- QUICK CHECK with flow meter reading on real time.
- Test area reduction flanges of 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 cm².
- Metal plate for periodical calibration check.
- Automatic pressure drop adjustment.
- ASCII Printer to get paper test reports.
- Application Software BAP4.0, for test monitor and statistical evaluations of results and trend analyse.
Differential pressure for medical protective masks
This kit measure the air permeability of protective medical masks according to EN14683:2019 and ASTM F2100:2019. The differential pressure kit is able to measure up to eight results in several points of the mask and doing at the end of the testing process an overall averaged sampling of the full mask surface and determining the specific air flow resistance of the air crossing.
- Measure unit: Lt/m2/s, m/s, cfm, dm3/s, cm3/cm2/s dm3/dm2/min, Lt/min, L/h
- Pressure drop: 0..900 Pa, 0..2500Pa
- Measure range:
- (1,4 ÷ 8056) Lt/m2/s
- (0,84 Lt/min ÷ 96,6 Lt/min) Lt/min
- (50 Lt/h ÷ 5800) Lt/h
- Test Area: 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 cm2
- Power supply: 110/230 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 1150 mm
- Net weight: 100 Kg
Available cover flange of 50 cm2 for samples with lateral air losses at request; Available test area of 38cm² for standard ASTM D737 at request.